HealPros, LLC and RetGPO, LLC Enter Into Multi-year Agreement

Posted Oct 25, 2015

ATLANTA, Dec. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HealPros, LLC announced as part of its ongoing effort to expand its mobile diabetic retinopathy triage program across the country that it has entered into a long-term agreement with RetGPO, LLC (Retinal Group Purchasing Organization) of Miami, FL.

"The collaboration with RetGPO will allow HealPros to rapidly expand across the country in 2015, with RetGPO providing HealPros with retinal specialists in each new state that we'll be moving into," said Milan Popovich, Senior Vice President with HealPros. "HealPros utilizes retinal specialists to interpret the eye examinations that our Technologists are obtaining from patients/members in the seven states in which we are currently operational. HealPros has been asked by numerous health insurance payers to expand our foot-print in order to provide this unique mobile telemedicine model into all states in which these insurers have covered lives, and RetGPO will be collaborating with HealPros to insure that we have the retinal specialists available when, and where we need them".

According to Doug Halperin, CEO for RetGPO, "We have heard so many ideas on how to solve the problem of ensuring that Diabetic patients are screened for Retinopathy, yet none have had real lasting success. With HealPros mobile telemedicine, we believe that we found an innovative and successful way for health care payers to reach tens of thousands of diabetic members and our retinal specialist physicians across the country look forward to providing the professional reading services to support this efficient care delivery model."

About HealPros, LLC

HealPros has developed a mobile telemedicine triage service to provide diabetic retinopathy eye examinations on behalf of health care payers across the country. HealPros renders examinations in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), YMCAs, primary care practice locations, in addition to providing home examinations for the segment of the population that may have transportation or mobility challenges. HealPros assists health plans in increasing HEDIS and Star scores, while helping to identify disease in the early stages when advanced treatments can often help to save the eye-sight of the patient/member.

www.healpros.com

About RetGPO, LLC

RetGPO is an organization representing Retina Specialists across the US in an effort to optimize patient care and practice efficiency. Working with vendors across healthcare, RetGPO looks to find new partners to build member practices, find economies of scale, and most importantly enhance patient treatment. With constant feedback from our members, RetGPO is focused on providing whatever resources are necessary to help build a positive future for patients. We contract with medical drug manufacturers, distributors, equipment manufacturers, etc. to provide our members with a wide array of value added services.

www.retgpo.com

CONTACT:

Milan Popovich, HealPros, LLC

mpopovich@healpros.com

(248) 760-5500, (248) 760-5500

Doug Halperin, RetGPO, LLC

doughalp@gmail.com

(561) 504-3955,  (561) 504-3955

577 Comments
Sandra
almost 2 years ago
Hi my name is Sandra and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I discovered your HealPros page and noticed you could have a lot more visitors. I have found that the key to running a successful website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your niche. There is a company that you can get targeted traffic from and they let you try their service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my website. Visit them here: http://www.arvut.org/1/dft
la kings practice jersey
almost 2 years ago
Step three instant Goalkeepers <a href="http://lakingsfanjerseys.com/51-green-practice-jersey" >la kings practice jersey</a>
scott darling stadium series jersey
almost 2 years ago
The plan in children's sports is always to improve often the athlete's finding out through monthly exercise. Adding every figuring out style could boost helpfulness of the apply. As soon as introducing an exciting new proficiency or crew carry out: [url=http://hawks-jerseys.com/44-scott-darling-jersey]scott darling stadium series jersey[/url]
zetterberg jersey
almost 2 years ago
Anytime contemplating of sporting writing you may have was thinking of discussing some national classifieds covering martial arts, soccer or golf ball but there are various options for people to dedicate yourself with sports growing media outside the well-liked newspaper market place. Tips to get An ideal Hair Cut [url=http://redwings-jerseys.com/37-henrik-zetterberg-jersey]zetterberg jersey[/url]
tampa bay lightning third jersey 2014
almost 2 years ago
The advantages are usually worth paying of the tiny one-time expense so you can get access to the whole set of hard-to-find Internet medium that could consider software to find all of them. Nonetheless , in cases where taking completely free-way in order to doing this using without cost computer software, in that case taking which option refuse to provide the whole set of incentives and extremely infrequently offers just about any help. [url=http://tblightning-jerseys.com/30-size-605xl-jersey]tampa bay lightning third jersey 2014[/url]
toews jersey
almost 2 years ago
It may be an intelligent strategy to get in front make your business in the 2006 SEC Championship Entry pass Waiting Record which happens to be wide open from Sept 1st with December thirty first. When there are usually any fines available following vitality period the particular SEC will certainly randomly speak to members in the seats waiting collection and allow these products possibilities to obtain seat tickets. Systems #1, #2 and also #3 could be your basically options to buy SECOND Championship seats at the confront worth, it is therefore definitely worth a try. (**Note: the exact 2005 Waiting around List is actually finished. ) [url=http://hawks-jerseys.com/29-jonathan-toews-jersey]toews jersey[/url]
Armi
almost 2 years ago
Let me qualify some of my bias first. I was a pairmry care provider on active duty in the form of a Navy Corpsman both with the Marines, and at a Naval Hospital ER. I am also a civilian paramedic, and I now work at the VA in a non healthcare role.While I understand the specific needs of female healthcare, we also have to look at the economics of the situation. Building a womens clinic in my opinion, is more of a political gimmick. Why not, as has been stated before, simply train all the pairmry care people to take care of them? There is not a female specific problem I can think of that would not fall into an already existing service at any modern hospital. Someone brought up the lack of a male clinic above, and I partially agree with him. A very common problem for male veterans that does not affect female veterans (and AD) are testicular vericoseals. Those are usually fixed by either removal, or an interventional radiological procedure. That is a highly specialized procedure there isn't a male welness clinic for it, they just send you to radiology. While there are an increasing number of female veterans, the VAST majority of veterans are still male, and I do not believe in this myth that we need special clinics for everyone.Different diseases affect different races of people as well, should we have the African American Cardiology Clinic? Should we have the Asian Pulmonary Clinic? Where does it end?
Armi
almost 2 years ago
Armi
almost 2 years ago
Mateus
almost 2 years ago
we like to cooperate wirth your side, Nanjing Prosky Food Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd, <a href="http://zeufzrmmyj.com">foduend</a> in 2009, is a professional manufacturer and exporter of Gelato Ice Cream Machines, based in China.